We have combined our most popular services into one affordable price.
All consults are personalized based on client needs and conducted as one-on-one sessions. After all your interview will be based on your background and experience. Shouldn't your prep be too?
1. Two of our most popular books: Checklist for Success-A Pilot's Guide to a Successful Airline Interview and Reporting Clear? A Pilot's Interview Guide to Background Checks and Presentation of Personal Background Check History by Cheryl A. Cage ($50.00 VALUE, 8 TO 10 HOURS FOR SELF STUDY WORK). If you have one or both of these books, we can substitute one of the other products.
2. Resume review. Applicants can submit one resume (application review is not included in this package) for review. Recommendations will be made via email and phone consult. ($149.00 VALUE, 1 TO 2 SERVICE HOURS)
3. Three hours of one-on-one consultations. Customize your services! You can mix and match the services that would best fit your needs. Pick from: Job Fair Prep, Recruiting Events, Meet and Greets, Special Concerns Consulting, Interview Prep, Follow-ups, CRM, SBI/LOI, technical sessions, Cog/Gen Knowledge, MMPI/Hogan, etc. ($447.00 VALUE)
4. Total hours: This will require 10 to 15 hours of self-study time which includes the workbooks and homework.
5. Services are valid until used, non-transferrable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.
Total for services purchased separately: $646.00
Package price: $455.00 (you save $191.00)
How it works:
- Purchase the package online or contact our office.
- Books will be shipped the same business day as your order via USPS Priority Mail.
- Forward your resume and send to email@example.com OR your assigned consultant.
- Once you receive the books, begin reading and completing the worksheets.
- Schedule your services based on your needs and your time frame.
- Additional homework (if applicable) will be sent by your consultant after your initial consult.
Breakdown of your prep sessions:
Your Personal Interview Consultant will assist you in how to clearly explain your experiences in any type of aviation interview. Our Interview Preparation Program is a multi-phase process:
Initial two-hour consult:
Initial consultations consist of a 45-minute mock interview to see how you handle yourself without any input from us followed by a complete critique of your responses, attitude, appearance, strengths/weaknesses, etc.
We help you:
- Understand the reasoning behind the pilot interviewing process.
- Become familiar with the roles of the people involved in the process.
- Gain an awareness of the most common interviewing mistakes.
- Help identify what life experiences (both positive and negative) best describe your individual personality.
- Learn how to discuss your life experiences in a complex yet concise manner.
- Practice your verbal delivery.
- Critique your physical appearance to ensure a professional impression.
- Organize and gather your paperwork, discuss areas of concern, background questions, areas surrounding logbooks and applications, etc.
A homework package will be emailed to you following session one:
- Additional interview questions.
- Gathering additional paperwork.
- Creation of addendum, letters of explanation, etc.
One-hour session consisting of
- Re-addressing areas of concerns and weaknesses from previous sessions.
- Discussing homework.
- Discussing and reviewing any documentation that you have gathered or created and address any questions or concerns that you have.